The late-night bakery celebrates the sweetest day of the year all weekend long with free cookies, delicious deals, and giveaways with fellow Insomniacs
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Insomnia Cookies, the beloved cult brand known for serving warm cookies all day and late into the night, is saying ‘thank you’ to the beloved dessert, cookies, on the sweetest day of the year—National Cookie Day. Beginning Friday, December 1, the bakery’s 250+ locations nationwide will be honoring its favorite sweet treat all weekend long with free cookies, delicious deals, a limited-edition cookie, epic giveaways, and its second annual Ultimate Cookie Lover Contest through December 4.
Cookies are more than just a snack; they’re a warm hug, a reliable friend, and a sweet indulgence. Whether we are celebrating, needing a pick-me-up, or simply just craving something sweet, cookies are always there for us. This National Cookie Day, Insomnia Cookies is expressing its gratitude for the treat that makes life sweeter—warm, delicious cookies—and to the ones who love them most—Insomniacs.
- Wednesday, 11/29 – Monday, 12/4: Ultimate Cookie Lover Contest & Social Media Giveaways
- Insomnia Cookies is searching for its next biggest cookie lover for 2023! Superfans can enter for the chance to win and create their own cookie flavor by sharing a photo or video to Instagram or TikTok proving why they’re the Ultimate Cookie Lover. Visit Insomnia’s Instagram page or TikTok for more prize details and how to enter.
- Insomnia Cookies is dishing out giveaways on Instagram, providing Insomniacs with a chance to win one of many prizes, from gift cards to National Cookie Day swag.
- Friday, 12/1 – Sunday, 12/10: National Cookie Day Limited-Edition Cookie, Created By the 2022 Ultimate Cookie Lover, Abby Haluska
- In 2022, Purdue student Abby Haluska, proved to Insomnia Cookies via her TikTok submission that she was the Ultimate Cookie Lover. In 2023, she’s proving to all Insomniacs that she’s also the Ultimate Cookie creator.
- Over the last year, Abby worked with the brand’s Cookievation team to create her own custom cookie: The Cinnamon Bun Filled Deluxe – Shopping mall cinnamon bun core childhood memory ACTIVATED. Cinnamon dough with cinnamon chips, white chocolate chips, filled with cream cheese icing, and the cookie is topped with cinnamon sugar. Thank us later.
- Friday, 12/1 – Monday, 12/4: Weekend Deals
- All Insomniacs can score a FREE Classic cookie and $1 Deluxe cookie in-store when you show the Insomnia App or online with any in-app delivery.
- All Insomniacs who buy 12 cookies online, get 12 cookies for FREE.*
- *Valid on Classic cookie 12-packs only. Availability varies by location.
- All Insomniacs who buy 6 cookies in-store, get 6 cookies for FREE.*
- *Valid on Classic cookie 6-packs only. Availability varies by location.
- CookieMagic Members can score a FREE 6-pack, no purchase necessary, by presenting their membership in-store or adding the Free 6-Pack product to their cart in-app or online while logged in to their CookieMagic account.
Beyond National Cookie Day, Insomnia Cookies is delivering indulgence all cookie season long. The late-night bakery recently unwrapped its Jinglebread collection of Santa-approved holiday treats, and for those Insomniacs both near and far from bakeries can celebrate from home with FREE nationwide shipping and delivery with code GIVECOOKIES23. Cookie lovers looking for even more ways to celebrate can indulge in the brand’s upcoming Holiday Spirit collection with festive flavors like a Vegan Sweet Potato Pie Classic cookie and a Solstice Confetti Classic cookie, launching on Tuesday, December 5.
About Insomnia Cookies
Insomnia Cookies is a rapidly expanding late-night bakery concept headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. Founded at the University of Pennsylvania by then-student Seth Berkowitz, Insomnia Cookies has been feeding the insatiable hunger of loyal Insomniacs since 2003. Today, with more than 250 locations nationwide, Insomnia Cookies offers a wide variety of delicious cookies, ice cream, and other sweet treats in-store, for local delivery, and nationwide shipping. Details about Insomnia’s menu, delivery, and nationwide shipping options can be found here (late-night delivery until 1 a.m. or later). To place an order or learn more about Insomnia Cookies, visit www.InsomniaCookies.com. Keep up-to-date on the latest cookie news and grand opening deals by following Insomnia Cookies on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok.
SOURCE Insomnia Cookies
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insomnia-cookies-says-thank-you-to-the-beloved-dessert–cookies–on-the-sweetest-day-of-the-year-302000689.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com