NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The fast casual restaurants market in US is estimated to grow by USD 55.4 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.56%. The fast-casual restaurant market in US is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer fast casual restaurants market in US are Amergent Hospitality Group Inc., BurgerFi International Inc., Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., Five Guys Enterprises LLC, Focus Brands LLC, Godfathers Pizza Inc., Jimmy Johns Franchisor SPV LLC, McAlisters Franchisor SPV LLC, MOD Super Fast Pizza LLC, Noodles and Co., Panda Restaurant Group Inc., Panera Bread Co., PORTILLOS Inc., Qdoba Restaurant Corp., Restaurant Brands International Inc., Shake Shack Inc., The Wendys Co., Uncle Maddios Pizza, Wingstop Inc., and YUM Brands Inc. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a FREE Sample before buying
- Amergent Hospitality Group Inc. – The company owns, operates, and franchises fast casual and full-service restaurant brands such as Little Big Burger, Hooters, and BGR among others.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc.: – The company operates fast casual restaurants through its subsidiary Pizzeria Locale.
- Five Guys Enterprises LLC – The company operates a fast-casual restaurant chain offering sandwiches, hot dogs, and French fries among others.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
- The demand for innovation and customization in food menus is a key factor driving market growth. Demand for new flavors, bold flavor combinations, and premium alternatives is growing in the US. A group of customers with ever-changing tastes demand mouth-watering dishes. The demand for this innovative fast food with novel flavors is greatest among Millennials. Furthermore, millennials are looking for options to personalize food based on their daily calorie intake. The main driver for personalization is the growing awareness of nutrient-dense, low-calorie diets. In addition, consumers also personalize meals to their needs, regardless of the time of day or menu content. Getting the flavor right helps fast-casual food companies increase the likelihood of repeat visits. Hence, these factors are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Download a FREE sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Key Trend – Increasing focus on digitalization of services
- Major Challenges – Intense competition from quick-service restaurants
- By Product, the market is classified into dine-in and takeaway. The market share growth of the dine-in segment will be significant during the forecast period. Dine-in operations at fast casual restaurants in the US typically involve customers ordering and paying at a counter or kiosk and then being seated at a table to enjoy their meal. These restaurants are famous for serving quickly, offering a casual atmosphere and the option to order food in many cases it’s very healthy compared with traditional Fast-Food outlets. Restaurant dining in fast-casual restaurants has increased over the past years, as a growing number of consumers are seeking to balance convenience from fast food with an authentic restaurant experience. In addition, many fast-casual restaurants are also designed to create a more welcoming and comfortable dining experience with features like comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, and modern décor. The increasing demand for healthy menu choices, as well as the shift from a more unsustainable approach to food service, have also contributed to the growth of fast casual concepts. Hence, these factors are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View a FREE Sample Report
- How do the major trends impact the market?
- How do the key drivers and challenges impact the market?
The foodservice market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 28.35% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 13,612.51 million. This food service market report extensively covers market segmentation by service (conventional, centralized, ready-prepared, and assembly-serve), sector (commercial and non-commercial), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa). The increasing demand for food away from home is driving growth in the food service market.
The dining out market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 53.21% between 2022 and 2027. The dining-out market size is forecast to increase by USD 9,365.88 billion. This dining-out market report extensively covers market segmentation by product (North American, Italian, Mexican, and others), type (restaurants and drinking establishments), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa). The rise in the number of restaurants worldwide is notably driving the dining-out market growth.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Channel
7 Market Segmentation by Product
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-fast-casual-restaurants-market-is-to-grow-by-usd-55-4-billion-from-2022-to-2027–presence-of-companies-like-amergent-hospitality-group-inc-burgerfi-international-inc-and-chipotle-mexican-grill-inc-and-more-makes-the-market-301942275.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com