NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The foodservice market in US is estimated to grow by USD 290.55 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.25%. The foodservice market in US is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer foodservice market in US are American Dairy Queen Corp., Chick fil A Inc., Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., CKE Restaurants Holdings Inc., Dominos Pizza Inc., Inspire Brands Inc., Jack in the Box Inc., Marcos Franchising LLC, McDonald Corp., MTY Food Group Inc., Papa Johns International Inc., Penn Station Inc., Pret A Manger, Raising Canes Restaurants LLC, Restaurant Brands International Inc., Starbucks Corp., The Subway Group, The Wendys Co., Wingstop Inc., and YUM Brands Inc. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a FREE Sample before buying
- American Dairy Queen Corp. – The key offerings of the company include food services that include hamburgers, chicken nuggets, freshly made salads, fries, and different sides.
- Dominos Pizza Inc. – The company offers food services which include pizza of different sizes and toppings such as mushroom, paneer, chicken, and other flavors.
- Marcos Franchising LLC – The company offers food services that include pizza of different toppings and sizes which can be consumed anytime.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
- Impactful driver- Increasing demand for allergen-free dining
- Key Trend – Growing number of strategic alliances
- Major Challenges – Increasing rate of at-home cooking
- The increasing demand for allergen-free dining is a key factor driving market growth. Although most consumers do not experience any negative reactions, food allergens can have a serious impact on the health of sensitive people. Therefore, restaurants are putting new menus into production to satisfy the special diet requirements of their customers, for example with gluten and allergy-free menus. Furthermore, it was noted that people who are intolerant of gluten eat frequently and develop a loyal following in gluten-free restaurants. To avoid cross-contamination, gluten-free foods are often carefully prepared in hygienic kitchens. Many consumer groups, especially those with celiac disease, increasingly desire gluten-free restaurants and bars. Hence, these factors are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- By Type, the market is classified into fast food service, restaurants, cafes and bars, delivery and takeaway, and others. The market share growth by the fast foodservice segment will be significant during the forecast period. Fast foodservice restaurants provide fast service and frequently have a drive-through alternative. They’re the preferred location for time crunched Customers, due to their swiftness of service. Consequently, many market players are opening new shops in different areas where they offer innovative and diverse food choices to their customers. The working population has become more and more accustomed to eating nonvegetarian fast foods because they prefer a healthy diet on the go. The most frequent grab-and-go fast food eaten in the US are non-vegetarian wraps, burgers, sandwiches, or popsicles. In addition, vegetarian meals are also sold as nutritious breakfast and lunch at many fast-food restaurants in the US. Hence, these factors are expected to drive segment growth during the forecast period.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View FREE a Sample Report
- How do the major trends impact the market?
- How do the key drivers and challenges impact the market?
The foodservice market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 28.35% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 13,612.51 million. This foodservice market report extensively covers market segmentation by service (conventional, centralized, ready-prepared, and assembly-serve), sector (commercial and non-commercial), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa). The increasing demand for food away from home is driving growth in the food service market.
The mobile food services (MFS) market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.84% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 15.04 billion. This mobile food services market report extensively covers market segmentation by type (food and beverages), application (food truck and removable container), and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa). One of the key factors driving growth in the mobile food services (MFS) market is the rising demand for convenience foods.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Type
7 Market Segmentation by Solution
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-foodservice-market-is-to-grow-by-usd-290-55-billion-from-2022-to-2027–presence-of-companies-like-american-dairy-queen-corp-dominos-pizza-inc-and-chipotle-marcos-franchising-llc-and-more-makes-market-fragmented—technavio-301942562.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com